Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

We have had so much fun with mom and dad's visit to Kansas! Check out the new slideshow to the right! Mom has been here for almost two weeks and will go home early next week. Splitting time between St Louis, KC, and Winfield. Dad just came into Winfield for the weekend.

Things are always a little busier when mom is around (just a lot more "goings") so Emily's schedule has been compromised, making for sleepless nights for me these last three nights in Winfield. I am hoping now that we are back home she doesn't continue these night wakings - I mean they have been WORSE than when she was a newborn!!!! Boy were we glad to see DAD tonight! I have been able to get pictures loaded and laundry started while he has caught up with four days away from his girls. Seph left on Thursday morning for work and then turkey hunting and I took Monday off to extend our time with dad so its been four days apart. I'm not sure who Seph missed more.....Emily, Roxi or me :-)

Mom will be coming back to KC most likely on Thursday for the weekend. I think she'll stay with my brother or a friend though because Seph's immediate family are all coming to town for Easter and will be taking over our basement! Thank goodness its "done" because it will be a full house with everyone here. We have been looking forward to hosting the Bellerive Easter at our house this year and am glad my mom can join in the feast.

Well, I think that catches all of you up on us! My cutie patootie will be SIX MONTHS this week! We have pictures next Monday and "the" Dr. appointment next Tuesday - watch for updates as we pass that milestone! :)

No comments: