Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays

We hope everyone is getting along well and enjoying the holiday season, weather and all! YUK! I can't believe just how COLD it can get. Brrrrr!!! I mean, seriously, 7 degrees IS just a little extreme!

We had a fabulous time with my family in New York/Jersey over Thanksgiving. Emily Jo gave us a good wrestling match while in flight and continues to push mom's buttons more than anyone else (aka: she is MUCH more "enjoyable" when I am NOT around / aka: she is not as WHINEY when I am NOT around)!!!

There was a little mishap with Rockette tickets just hours before the show, but it ALL worked out and NO it was NOT MOM's fault they were for DECEMBER 28th. Like I said, it all worked out just fine and we enjoyed the show very much! And the dinner to follow even more! The memories created is what is most important and can never be taken away - THANK YOU MOM AND DAD for an unforgettable vacation - our family has SO much to be THANKFUL for!!!! Seph and I even got a BONUS show last minute to see Jersey Boys with Mom while DAD babysat Emily Jo Sunday afternoon. Now, that was one GREAT SHOW - we're still singing around here "oh what a night"!!! And Emily Jo has recovered from thirst (dad didn't give her anything to drink because I didn't have "THAT WRITTEN DOWN" - he just couldn't figure out WHY she got so cranky the last hour) HaHaHaHa

Seph is now enjoying a few days in Reno for "work training". A week in NY, then Reno and then hunting for two weeks!!! Really!?! He's got a GREAT life AND WIFE!

Ok, well I guess I should wrap this up with one last promise for pictures SOON. Our mac is repaired and just returned to us so give me some time to get pics loaded, organized, labeled etc etc. BUT, we are getting closer to some updated photos!!!
Again - wishing you ALL a wonderful holiday season!!!

No comments: