Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shopping cart won!

Seph took Audrey to Stockton so he could go hunting and so I could go to training for the REACH program I'm volunteering for at Woods Edge (aka "The Barn").  It presented a great opportunity for me to get some quality time with Emily Jo and Audrey with Nan.

Emily and I went shopping, hung out at the barn, saw The Good Dinosauer and even found time to just relax and chill out - which might have been her favorite part of the weekend.  With no little sister interruption :)!  While at Target she wanted to push the cart so I was leading the way....whack....the cart hit the back of my heals!  Then WAAaaH!!!  Emily Jo is balling....showing me her tooth in her hand.  There's no blood (thankfully).  She cracked her bottom tooth on the handle of the cart.

A call to the dentist on a Saturday can't be good.  I had no clue if they would even answer.  Luckily they DO answer on weekends (at least forward calls to a knowledgeable staff member for triage purposes)!  It was deemed not emergent and a Monday morning appointment was set.  

Emily Jo had her first nitrous gas for the delicate 45 minute procedure.  She was a trooper and a very good helper as he tried his hardest to reuse the piece we saved in milk but it just wouldn't work.  And now she has a fake tooth!  How about that?!?




No comments: