Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to make COMMENTS

OK. Mom and I have done some playing around and experimenting on our blogs. BOTH of us now have them set up where you do NOT need to set up a "gmail" or even an "ID" to make a comment on our posts.

Just click comment link and then write your comment. Below where you type your comment SELECT "NAME/URL" option and type your name as you want it to appear for your comment. I would rather not have anonymous comments though. We do have the authority to DELETE comments as we see fit! HA! ENJOY and hope to HEAR FROM YOU NOW!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me test this.
Good blogging so far !

Anonymous said...

Got it. I already set up an account so I could reply to your cute inserts.

Anonymous said...

Oops.... I guess you wanted my name. lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

Thanx - now I can leave my comments here too!!
P

Anonymous said...

All right, Betz! You and SJ are quite the web masters! Thanks for working on this.
Diney

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy!!! I owe you a belated CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful Emily!!! She is a doll! I am so happy for you! Hope to meet her soon!
:)Lorna