Monday, March 16, 2009

Night Owl

My body requires less sleep these days. I am used to needing 9 or 10 hours, but here it is 11pm and I am WIDE awake wondering what to do next!?! I have become much more productive after 8pm over the last week its scary!
The upside is that I am able to enjoy the days with Emily a little more knowing that the paperwork can wait til evening. Don't hear me wrong, I DO work during the day managing the phone and other "daily" tasks, but Emily's awake time is definately turning into more play/fun/walking time and I'm loving it :) Who knew you could get so much done after the sun goes down?!?! LOL
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

1 comment:

Cyndi Butters said...

You're starting to live my schedule! I love the nighttime when everyone is in bed. I am so much more efficient.....mornings can be a bit rough though!