I am not sure where the last five months of MY life has gone!!!! However, I do think I am finally getting things in order. I know this sounds a bit strange, but ever since Emily has been born its just been a blurrr. I think I am finally falling into a good routine with work and caring for her simultaneously. It does help that all the "efficiencies" we've been striving for with work are finally coming true :) Its just been a looooong road getting there. And there is always more ways to improve in every part of life I believe; so just when you think you're "done" there is more to do.
This week I have had many accomplishments and milestones with work and personal life and most importantly has brought me some sanity (I won't bore ya with details)! Maybe I'm just learning to let some things go and not obsess over the small stuff - HA!
2 comments:
Welcome to Motherhood! I believe you've arrived. Love you! Kala
Don't worry Betsy, there is always more to do and never enough time to accomplish it. And just when you have it figured out your children have a way of changing your agenda. Part of the fun is learning to roll with the punches!
Post a Comment