After 5 nights of cereal Emily Jo has really caught on! As soon as I put her in her highchair tonight she had her mouth WIDE OPEN and tongue going a hundred miles an hour ready for me to start shoveling! It was comical and amazing how quick they are to learn! She has officially given up that "midnight" feeding and will go from 7pm until 3 or 4am!!! YEAH! And even that feeding consists more of "mommy sleepy time" than actual nursing :p I'm just not quite ready to give those moments up just yet, but that will be our next feat!
Seph has officially "completed" the UPstairs "to do" list today and will move on DOWNstairs tomorrow! My goals for the weekend are half way over and consist of laundry, cleaning, rotating Emily's clothes from 3 to 6-9month stuff! I can't believe she will be FIVE months and is already in 6-9 month clothes - seriously!!! I'm getting nervous that a lot of our hand-me-down summer clothes will be too small, but I have my fingers crossed things slow down (although given how much she loves her rice cereal I doubt that happens).
Well, I don't think I have much else to say - going to go enjoy some TV time with Seph now. Hope your weekend is good! Our weather has been AWESOME and the stroller is finally getting some miles! :) YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment