We had a wonderful blessed event this past weekend. Emily Jo was baptised at Sacred Heart in Gardner, KS where Seph and I were married by Father Joseph Kramer. We were so grateful to have a huge crowd of 30+ to help celebrate the special day. I have tried to narrow down the pictures from the 200+ that were taken, but still managed to share over 60 I think - so many great memories! A huge thanks to all that could share in the day!
Saturday Krisiti, Brenda and I ventured out to see what the garage sales had to offer here in KC. We did pretty darn good too - LOTS of clothes and toys, pack n play, 2nd car seat - I still have a wagon, bike, and refrigerator on my list ;-) I tell you what I sure wish I had gotten into garage selling pre-Emily - it sure would have saved us a lot of money! ha!
It was a crazy action packed weekend with 12 house guests and over 35 for lunch in our tiny house, but we did manage ;-) We are very grateful to have such a loving and supportive family - thank you!!!
We are looking forward to celebrate the wedding of Seph's cousin, Hosea, in Downs, KS this coming weekend. More great memories - yay!!!
p.s. - for those wondering, baptised can be spelled with an 's' or a 'z' - a little tid bit we all learned. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment