This last weekend we had a Butters Reunion! We are so blessed to be surrounded by such a close and caring family. Emily Jo loved all the action and running around with all her cousins. We were even able to make it to the pool for a little swim late on Friday with Kristi and her kids! Good times and wonderful memories all weekend long!
My parent's are in St. Louis until Thursday. They will then come stay with us in KC through the weekend. Dad goes back to Tokyo on Monday and mom will continue her wanderings across Kansas and Missouri trying to spend quality time with all her family and friends. Its a lot to keep up with so I won't go into all the plans - haha. I will have to add some pictures from Golly and Papaw's off mom's camera; apparently I was a bit busy during that visit...
P.S. Photo labels are slacking lately, you'll have to live with it :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment