Sunday, August 8, 2010

GATHERATION 2010

Another super FUN and PERFECT Gatheration is in the history books.  I still have some pictures I need to grab from mom's camera, but I think the ones I have here tell the story.  Probably not going to get the captions just yet so if those interest you then check back later in the week.  I just know some people that are anxious to SEE the wonderful times we shared these last 8 days.


Emily Jo was a wonderful traveler....just doesn't sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time.  Not so conducive with a 14 hour drive :(  We were forced to make it a two day trip there and back.  Things change with a child and so you must adapt....lol.  Once at the lake she seemed to grow up by 6 months before my eyes.  She is now saying complete "sentences" - her FAVORITE is "I wake up".  She also can now climb OUT of her pac n play (she hasn't attempted this trick in her crib YET).  She is very interested in taking her diaper OFF and demands to be changed the second she pees.  I think potty training is just around the corner......like I said, she totally grew up in a matter of a week!  YIKES!  Where did my BABY go - the terrible TWOS ARE HERE with "I do" and "MINE".


Enjoy the pictures because we enjoyed the trip!  Ready for reality tomorrow!

No comments: