Monday, September 20, 2010

A quick weekend getaway

Well, 3 nights/4 days days in the Bahamas was enough to reset.  A HUGE thank you to Joni for the 4 days of taking wonderful care of Emily Jo and to Mom for picking up the last half a day.  I did not have to worry once and KNEW she was getting spoiled and having a blast!  We met some great people on the trip that with the help of facebook just might stay in touch with?!?!  We have a week and weekend at home to get some things accomplished around the home front before a busy October begins.  We hope all that read this are doing well!


Emily Jo is talking, talking, talking - I quite frequently get asked when she'll be three - I sheepishly admit she is NOT even two yet.  We are in trouble...the stories never end - having a blast as the summer wraps up!!!

No comments: