Friday, October 1, 2010

WE MISS YOU SASS

Life won't be the same around our house.  Emily Jo was saying "SASS PLAY" as she went to bed tonight :(  I think we all got use to her being in and out over the last nine weeks while visiting the U.S.A.  I am forever grateful for all the memories we created and the moments captured by the camera!  A story to tell with every one of them for sure!  I tear up at the thought that it MAY be another SIX full months before my parents return (but remain hopeful that isn't the case) - shhhhhhh
Seph leaves tomorrow for New Orleans until Wednesday and then we'll head to Sedgwick on Friday to celebrate Emily Jo's 2nd birthday with his family (a small celebration).  I will go to Winfield to my cousin, Sam's wedding and then return back home early on Sunday for Seph to aerate and fertilize the yard with the neighbors (a team effort).  Enjoying this beautiful Fall weather daily.....Good family, friends, and memories is what life is all about!  I hope everyone out there is doing well.  Thanks for reading....  :)  CHEERS!

No comments: