Monday, November 1, 2010

I can't believe its NOVEMBER

Where oh where do the days go?!?  Life is great and we've been having a blast!  Tons of outdoor activities over the last month.  I guess the big news to report is that we have started another home improvement project. Another deck!  LOL - why not?  The material is in the drive and the concrete cylinder things have been poured. Not to worry, there will be pictures (I think I'm getting a rep and I haven't decided if I like it or not).  HA!


Emily Jo is a chatter box and can very impressively "carry" a conversation.  We are working a lot on saying the ABC's and 123's.  She LOVED trick or treating with her friends last night.  Couldn't get to the next house fast enough.  It was awesome watching the excitement.  They were all so adorable (see pictures).  

Oh my!  I can't believe I forgot I DO have bigger news than the deck!  Emily Jo has been sleeping in a toddler bed for a week now with ZERO problems!  She had spent the night at the neighbors last Saturday for us to go to a party.  Long story short, she ended up "kicking" Angie out of her bed and sleeping in it all by herself.  We rolled with it and "daddy fixed her bed" (said with a smile and so matter of fact)!  


Happy FALL to ALL!

No comments: