Wednesday, December 31, 2014

'Tis the season....


OK - so I'll admit - Its January 24, 2016 and I am just catching up on the blog before printing the books - so I'm just going to throw some memorable pictures on this post from the 2014 holiday season.  I vow to do better moving forward on the blog as I completely LOVE the blog and the diary it makes of our family adventures.

Stockton for Thanksgiving and Christmas both - even got a trip into Winfield - and time with my parents!  All of it is such a blessing to make it work to see everyone - so thankful!
Waiting for Santa to come down Main Street in Stockton!
Santa arrives in Stockton the day after Thanksgiving!












Kindergarten program 


Diney taught us how to make her mom's famous peanut brittle






















J. Gilbert's Christmas Eve - fun with a Lobster tail - LOL







































No comments: