Friday, April 1, 2016

Bonkers (shhh-it's our secret)!

Poor toddle bug got her first real injury last night.  Seph had been out of town for four days and Emily and I were going to meet him and Audrey out to dinner at BBs grill.  While trying to get out of his truck Audrey got caught up on something and FELL face first face first to the pavement!!!!!  Seph was right there but unable to intercept the fall.
Needless to say, she was a mess and almost a day later and a lot of stress and worry and a doctors visit I think she will be fine and know that it could have been much much worse!  Of course she has a headache and I'm not shy about giving her Tylenol.  She is not a fan of looking at her eye and very apprehensive to have me take a picture.  
BUT since today was Kindergarten round up I snuck a few in when she least suspected or wasn't thinking about her eye.  I did keep her home today and glad I did - the girl hurts!  She has asked me not to show everyone her picture so please don't let her know ;)


No comments: