Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Preschool Graduation


I had tears in my eyes as my baby girl crossed the floor for her second and final preschool graduation today.  The first was a few weeks back from Daybrook.  Ms. Becky and Ms. McKenzie were wonderful this year.
With that being said, I truly cannot even begin to express my gratitude and thankfulness to the entire Special Ed department at Spring Hill!!!  Her main preschool teacher for three full semesters now, Ms. Tina, has molded Audrey to love learning and taught her that she CaN do it.  Just TrY!  All of the therapists that have worked with her have been nothing short of remarkable.  I really am speechless and forever indebted to this team of professionals that devote their lives to children with disabilities.  Thank you.  All of you.

And now onto a super FUN summer!  We shall see what's in store for our Toodle Bug in Kindegarten!  She is so very excited and super proud of herself!





No comments: