A HUGE THANKS TO MY MOM THIS WEEKEND!!! She really stepped up to the plate on Saturday to help with chores around our house that I just don't have the energy to do (at least not all in one day like she did)!!! She helped clean out our refrigerator, cleaned bathrooms, dusted/mopped our floors, moved things downstairs to help us get our upstairs BACK! Yeah - our dinning room is no longer a storage room! :) I feel that much better about how our house looks and feels - Thanks, mom, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seph hit a few stumbling blocks on the electrical side of things this weekend and still has I believe one more obstacle to overcome before it is off "the list". Then, I think he is moving onto crown moulding and tackling the bathroom.
We had a great weekend with friends and family this weekend! He went to Lakeside on Friday night with Charlie for the modified races while I enjoyed a nice dinner with just mom and me. Then, Saturday we celebrated Stacy and Charlie's engagement with a GREAT party hosted by Melissa (and Joey)! Then, last night after the Chiefs game my brother and sister in law had us over for a cookout.
Needless to say, I turned in early each and every night. I have reached "the miserable" mark in pregnancy and am ballooning by the second I feel like. Seph likes to remind me I have another week because everyone always says they are "miserable" for one to two weeks before delivery and its only been 4 days for me - LOL -don't you just love his philosophy? I can hardly fit my feet into my flip flops! :p I am anxious for my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon at 4:30! Will keep you posted........
1 comment:
IT was MY PLEASURE to be able to help. Anything to get this little girl, (ok it could be a boy) in this world.
Post a Comment