Saturday, October 18, 2008

All alone


Mom left yesterday afternoon to spend the weekend in Winfield. So, I was alone with Emily for the first time yesterday for a few hours while Seph was at work and then out for a celebratory drink with the guys. All went well - she LOVES to pee on the changing table so we have gone through LOTS of changing pads to say the least!!! She has her days and nights a little backwards I think because she is wide awake after her late night feeds. However, the last two nights after her 3am feeding she has gone SIX HOURS!!! If we could only move that back to her midnight feeding ;-)?!

Seph has gone to take Roxi to the groomer because she was a MESS after a week of rough housing with Ralphie (not to mention absolutely exhausted)! The poor thing can barely keep her eyes opened - LOL! I think Roxi's exhaustion has been a blessing with the transition of having Emily around because she has just been a jewel with her! She may be a little depressed today without Ralphie but was looking forward to a BATH I know! Seph is also working on cleaning the garage so I can get my car back in! He has been GREAT adjusting to having THREE women rule his nest (although at times I do think he is a bit overwhelmed) :) HA!

Mom will be back sunday night or monday morning to stay the week - this is just a "test" run at parenthood so to speak! LOL It sure is nice having those extra set of hands around to do laundry, cook, and help with Emily!!!!!! THANK YOU, MOM, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: